ORAL SURGERY LAKE WORTH, FLORIDA
Some of the most common reasons for tooth extractions include:
- A tooth is damaged, from trauma or injury, beyond repair.
- A crowded mouth that is hindering other teeth from erupting or aligning properly.
- An infection that can’t be corrected with root canal therapy.
- A risk of infection if your immune system is compromised.
- If periodontal disease has caused teeth to drastically loosen.
No matter your specific reason, here at Healthy Dental Expressions, we only use a conservative approach with all tooth extractions. And while a tooth extraction is technically an oral surgery, which may sound serious, most extractions are extremely routine procedures. Furthermore, our experienced oral surgeon possesses the experience and skill to ensure the most comfortable recovery and best possible result.
If you have a tooth that needs to be extracted, don’t wait for the pain to continue or the problem to get worse. Rather, contact our experienced Lake Worth dental team for more information or to schedule an extraction consultation today.